REQUEST A DESTINATION

Where should I research next?

Tell me the country, island or city you want added to the travel cost checker.

I read messages sent to info@cluelessgene.com. If your phone does not open its mail app, copy the address and paste it into your usual email.

WORK WITH ME

Work with me

I’m open to selected projects and collaborations that fit Clueless Gene.

UGC & brand content

Travel, hotels, destinations, lifestyle, property and related brands.

Travel & accommodation partnerships

Destination content, hosted stays, travel collaborations, hotel audits and independent guest-experience assessments.

Property opportunities

I’m always interested in hearing about interesting property, land or rural-project opportunities that may fit Clueless Gene or Farm by 50. That could be a property you think I should see, land that suits the project, or a potential collaboration around a property or tourism idea. I’m also open to conversations about co-investment, project partnerships or collaborations where there is a genuine fit.

Practical consulting

One-to-one conversations based on my own experience buying, renovating and owning property, assessing projects and working through practical decisions.

This is practical experience-based consulting, not legal, tax, financial, investment or regulated property advice.

Have something you think might be a fit? Tell me what you’re working on.